According to a recent report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there are a range of jobs that don’t require a bachelor’s degree across several industries that are expected to be in high demand over the next 10 years.
Here’s a list:
- Wind turbine service technicians ( Job Growth – : Median Pay – $56,230 )
- Solar photovoltaic installers ( Median Pay – $46,470 )
- Occupational therapist assistants ( Median Pay – $62,940 )
- Physical therapist assistants ( Job Growth – 35% – Median Pay – $59,770 )
- Home health and personal care aides ( Job Growth 32% – Median Pay – $27,080 )
- Massage therapists ( Job Growth – 32% – Median Pay – $43,620 )
- Computer numerically controlled tool programmers ( Job Growth – 27% – Median Pay – $57,740)
- Physical therapist aides – ( Job Growth – 27% – Median Pay – $28,450)
- Forest fire inspectors and prevention specialists ( Job Growth – 24% – Median Pay – $42,150 )
- Self Enrichment Teachers ( Job Growth – 23% – Median Pay – $39,960 )
Many of these jobs require a high school diploma, associate’s degree, or a post-secondary non-degree award. A post-secondary non-degree award is a course usually completed in under two years that teaches you the specific skills or knowledge needed for a job.
Trends driving the rise of nearly all these jobs include: heightened demand for sustainable energy, an aging population and renewed interest in self-care during the coronavirus pandemic.
For more information on any of these jobs visit the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Source: CNBC Make It